10.29.2015

Fall Morning

First post! I am so happy to start blogging again. There are so many things I want to write about already! I feel like this blog is going to make me much happier, 'cause I will finally be doing what I truly love :) I am going to be as active as I can, and I'll also try to make every post as good and interesting as possible. Every comment and few words of feedback mean really much to me, so I will be greatful to everyone who takes their time commenting. But of course, just seeing that people read the things I post makes me happier.


Autumn has always been my favorite season. The colors, the rain, the atmosphere. I just feel so happy then. I also started to notice that all the good things happen at this time of year. Weird isn't it? My favorite artists always release their new albums (or songs). New season of my favorite show has a premiere. Or even starting this blog! All this things suprisingly happened this fall. And to be honest, I could be happier about it! It just makes Autumn more and more amazing!I also love the Autumn weather. Watching your favorite tv show (mine is american horror story atm) and drinking coffee while it's raining outside. Or spending the whole day in your bed with a good book and a cup of hot tea. For me, that's perfect kind of day.

And let's not forget about clothes... The cozy sweaters and comfy pants. My personal favorite is this shirt that says 'THIS IS MY HALLOWEEN COSTUME' that I got from H&M last year. So happy that I can finally wear it. The best thing about it is that it actuallly glows in the dark... It's literally my favorite shirt of all time :') And speaking of Halloween, for me, the horror films are a tradition. I don't know what it is but being scared is so fun sometimes. I especially love movies that are scary, but also interesting, so that you have to understand the film while freaking out. I'm so greatful that we have a week off school, because that gives me time to do thinks I normally don't have the time to. because of all the studying. 




Thank you so much for reading! Happy Autumn! What are your plans for this Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment