3.19.2016

Mini Lush Haul


A week ago or so, I realized that I run out of all (and I mean ALL) hair products I use. And of course a curly and fluffy haired teddy bear like me can't live without a good shampoo, conditioner and all that stuff... Sadly, the closest lush store is in Stockholm which is a very long ride from where I live, so I decided shopping online would be good idea. So getting to point of this post, I bought these cute products and I wanted to share what I got.

So here we go:

  • Butterball Bath-bomb - pretty simple but so great for your skin, its actually my fave bathbomb!
  • Big Blue Bath-bomb - its pretty weird but it makes you really calm and sleepy so I recommend it for an evening bath.
  • Blackberry Bath-bomb
  • Sugar Scrub - my favourite product! really makes your skin soft.
  • Bohemian Soap
  • Daddy-o Shampo
  • American Cream Conditioner - it smells amazing!

Also, for the ones that know what lush is: Its a great shop with fresh handmade cosmetics! Everything they sell is organic and vegetarian/vegan. I really recomend it.

1 comment:

  1. I love lush but I have phases with it and I genuinely don't think any of their hair products work for me. I'm one of those annoying people that has naturally thick hair and whenever I use their stuff, it's condition just spirals downhill! That said, you can't beat a bath bomb!

    ReplyDelete